Art of Change Therapy
Etai Gilad DHypPsych (UK).
Etai is passionate about helping people to create meaningful change in their lives. His primary intention as a therapist is to create a lasting positive change in a person’s life and empower them to continue on their path to a happy, free and healthy life. Each session is tailored to meet the client’s own needs.
As an experienced brief therapist and solution-focused hypnotherapist he has over ten years of experience with clients from all over the world, with a diverse range of backgrounds and nationalities.
In a session, you will be guided into a calm and relaxed state of mind.
In this state, it is possible to:
- Update instinctive responses
- Access unconscious resources
- Connect these positive resources to the situations in your life when you need them most
- Change habits
- Rehearse new behaviours
After a session most people find they feel relaxed and change happens almost immediately in the most natural way.
Here are some issues we can work together and help you to overcome
- Lift depression rapidly
- Trust your unconscious for important decision making
- Get over trauma (PTSD) in the safest, fastest, most effective way
- Sleep well again – overcome insomnia naturally and have more energy
- Overcome unwanted habits and fears
- Build greater self-confidence
No matter where you are in your life at the moment, you can work together to overcome any issue you are facing in the most efficient way possible.
As a massage therapist with decades of experience Etai has developed his own unique massage style which accommodates the needs of the individual person in a holistic approach. He expertly weaves together deep tissue, stretching, pressure points, energy work and hypnotic relaxation to create an experience which leaves you supremely satisfied. As many clients like to describe it, “It is a lot of massage!”
Price: massage $92 / hour
$138 / 90 minutes
Hypnotherapy: $160 / session (1.5-2 hours)
Mobile therapy: We can come to you add $12